QA Systems Announce Release of Cantata 7.0
QA Systems major new Cantata release for C/C++ provides integrated requirements management, improved static and dynamic testing and cloud based team reporting.
The leading software quality company, QA Systems, announced today the release of Cantata 7.0. This is a major new product release providing cutting edge unit and integration testing for C and C++ languages on embedded platforms. Cantata 7.0 contains significant new capabilities, a wide range of enhancements and integrations with other tools.
Major new features in Cantata version 7.0 include:
- Bidirectional requirements traceability integrated with your existing requirements management tool as required by software safety standards such as ISO 26262, IEC 61508, IEC 62304, EN 50128, IEC 60880 and DO-178B/C.
- Integration with QA Framework for QA-C and QA-C++ to keep dynamic and static testing processes synchronised.
- Automatic resolving of undefined build references makes C++ isolation testing easier.
- Reduced target footprint for enhanced testing on smaller targets.
- Automatic read/write access to local static data improves white-box testing of state machines.
Cantata 7.0 has also been awarded compliance certification to the highest safety integrity levels for ISO 26262 (automotive), IEC 61508 (industrial safety), IEC 62304 (medical devices), EN 50128 (railways), IEC 60880 (nuclear) by SGS TüV Saar.
A new Cantata Team Reporting add-on available for Cantata 7.0 enables distributed teams to work more effectively together and managers to monitor test status and progress, via a client-server architecture and web interface with full REST API.
“This major new Cantata release enhances our technical leadership in dynamic software testing for safety related markets. The latest certifications are available free of charge, and assure clients that they can trust QA Systems to ease their path to standards compliance” stated Andreas Sczepansky, QA Systems CEO.
Cantata 7.0 is available immediately to customers worldwide. For further information please visit www.qa-systems.com/Cantata, contact email@example.com, or meet the experts for a live demonstration at Embedded World, Nuremberg, Germany (23-25 February in Hall 4 stand 138).