- Date: 15./16. September 2021
- Duration: 2 days, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CEST
- Location: Online (Go To Meeting – Web Session)
- Language: EN
- Speaker: Paul Dunne
- Early Bird: 540,- € (plus the legally applicable VAT of the recipient of the service) till 04-Aug-2021
- Price: 600,- € (plus the legally applicable VAT of the recipient of the service)
Please note the registration deadline: 8th September 2021
The Cantata Training Course significantly increases the productivity of engineers with the Cantata tool and accelerate your unit and integration level testing.
The course covers the use of the Cantata tool for testing C code with hands-on lab sessions examples guided by easy to use Eclipse cheat sheets.
After this course, students will be able to:
“I think the training met all of my expectation. Not only the practical aspect was useful and entertaining but I believe that the content touched throughout the presentation was very well organized, very relevant to our needs and interesting. The only thing I would suggest is to update the training practicals since it results daunting for everyone to follow instructions that are incorrect.”
Maria Jose Bonta Suarez, Cardiawave France
“I did appreciate the introduction to the GUI interface, which I have ever been reluctant to use.”
Simone Cecchini, CPA Elettronica Italy