Meeting safety and regulatory requirements forces safety-critical developers to adopt increasingly rigorous Quality Assurance processes, and to implement advanced tools that enable this. Integrating existing test data in a new system doesn't have to be a disruptive process.
Watch this webinar hosted by QA Systems and Intland Software to learn more about:
LOG IN OR REGISTER Log in or register to gain access to premium content
- Deriving test cases from requirements, and automating testing processes
- Test framework & test case generation, test execution, results diagnostics and report generation
- Achieving lifecycle-wide traceability from requirements down to executed unit tests
- Seamless integration of QA Systems and Intland Software tools
- Significantly reducing the risks, time and costs of ISO 26262 compliance