QA-MISRA Compliance Matrices for MISRA-C++:2008 & AUTOSAR C++14
QA-MISRA is a robust static analyzer designed to identify and rectify coding guideline violations, ensuring software safety and security. It adheres to international standards such as MISRA-C:2004, MISRA-C:2012, MISRA-C++:2008, AUTOSAR C++14, ISO/IEC TS 17961:2013, CERT, JSF AV C++, and CWE rule sets. Additionally, it includes coding style rules and HIS-Metrics thresholds.
This document serves as the compliance matrix for MISRA C++:2008 and AUTOSAR C++14 rules and guidelines.
- The document provides compliance matrices for the MISRA C++:2008 and AUTOSAR C++14 coding guidelines.
- For MISRA C++:2008, 189 rules (82%) are checked, with 136 fully checked, 51 partially checked, and 2 implicitly checkable. 39 rules are not checked.
- For AUTOSAR C++14, 292 rules (73%) are checked, with 210 fully checked, 78 partially checked, and 4 implicitly checkable. 105 rules are not checked.
- The compliance matrices detail the level of support provided by the QA-MISRA static analyzer for each rule in the guidelines.
- Support levels range from fully checked, indicating the rule is precisely checked, to partially checked, implicitly checkable, and not checked.
- Fully checked is the highest level of support, indicating guaranteed detection of violations. Partially checked rules may miss some violations or check a simplified version of the rule.
- The matrices provide useful information on the capabilities of the QA-MISRA tool in enforcing the MISRA C++ and AUTOSAR C++ coding standards.
Log in or register to gain access to premium content